Low lying day

 Lorraine and I lying low today. I woke up in the night with a spangling migraine at around 3:30 am and felt a little washed out in the morning. Much improved as the day progressed. I talked to Mum, and Lorraine talked to Pat and Maureen. Lorraine also chatted to Angie and Richard again, these are the people we are buying the house from in Seaford. They are keeping in touch lots.

Lying in bed this morning, I did a Medscape quiz about spotting Narcissistic Personality Disorder in patients, and aced it.

We saw a smidge of Wimbledon too, the ladies final where two ladies were playing a game of tennis and one of them won. Commentators bemoaning the fact that the winner -- a Russian girl who had, become an Kazakhstani a few years earlier (Russians being banned from Wimbledon this year because of Putin's war) -- was rather self controlled about winning and did behave emotionally enough. I would say this was sexist drivel but all the commentators were women. 

Fish pie in the oven, Lorraine and I basked in  back garden in the sun and drank a cold drink of beer. In the evening watched Paul McCartney's concert at Glastonbury. Some touching moments. He wrote so many brilliant songs over the last 60 years or so. Then Lorraine and I watched Star Trek. The escapism is perfect at the moment.  

Sam safely return home after midnight, after a few days in Minorca. 

Below, a couple of enjoyably unpleasant Ferengi. I asked Lorraine if she would still love me if I was a Ferengi and she said no.



Comments