Friday cheer

Friday, and up early Keith and I working from 8:30 to present at 11 am. Felt fairly cheery today. Our presentation went as well as could be expected. Keith in one of his nose to the grindstone modes meant that we worked through lunch and finished at 4:30. We are finishing the job next Monday and Tuesday. I mooched off to the gym, and returned to find stuff from my accountant, and a new wee job from the Germans waiting for me to do over the next few days. 

The gym not too busy. I have been 12 times in the last three weeks I feel better for it, but my stomach is still too fat. Listening to an audiobook of all the  Sherlock Holmes stories being read by Stephen Fry, who reads them excellently. I have read most of them years ago, but they are escapist fun, and to hear them is a different experience.

Walked home across the park feeling a sense of Friday cheer.  

Lorraine and I home at tea time. I collected a small curry and we chilled out. There was a solicitor letter to read, one from my accountant, and a new brief but these were swapped this for a glass of Hobgoblin and chatting to Lorraine and another Next Generation binge till bedtime. Lorraine told me the new moon was out, and I snuck into the back garden and looked up at it, thus gaining a cast iron assurance of a good month. 

Below my view of thoughtful Keith in a little window on my screen as we think about concepts.


 

Comments