Up to the Badger

Both up early. I weighed myself this morning, and my holiday made me increase weight again slightly. Back to normal food now.  

Reading some of Changing, poems based on the I Ching by Richard Berengarten en route to see Mum and Mas in the Jolly Badger. 

I arrived just as Mum and Mas were arriving. Mas somewhat unsteady on his feet even with a stick these days. Mum also getting over a cold and with a nasty cough. Mum said she had a scrape in the car yesterday too, following hard on the heels of the car suddenly conking out in the middle of the road last week, which was really stressful. Otherwise a pleasant enough bite to eat. 

Helped myself to large salad portions, and had some chicken and rice. A kind server. Mas quite tired after a bit, and Mum took him home. 

I walked back to Mill Hill station, and had a decent enough journey home. I shall go up again soon.

Nice to be home, and to be home for the rest of the week.

Below a snap from Seaford Station platform over the Salts to the sea, which had white choppy waves.




Comments