Recording but no brief

Lorraine off to Ashford, via personal trainer and seeing two of her Bolney pals. 

Robin and I had a recording session this morning. I wanted to get most of it done, as I was supposed to be taking a brief from a client this afternoon. This did not materialise: tomorrow maybe, or Thursday I was told. 

For once this actually really useful, as I could do a good day's editing. Lots to be done. This episode has needed lots of work for some reason. 

In the afternoon, I took a long walk along the sea, speaking to Lorraine, by now driving to Ashford. Then via the supermarket, and then lots more editing. 

In the evening I had a long chat with Anton who is wearing himself out, hosting events around the country.  I watched a the first episode of Inside our Autistic Minds presented by Chris Packham on the BBC, which I found moving and was able to binge on Family Guy, before talking to Lorraine and going to bed.

Loving the skies here. 




 

Comments