An interlude with Innis

After talking it over with Mum first thing, I decided to go up tomorrow. Nobody was sure if Mason was going to be released and driven home today. Not much to be done other than support mum from afar today. Lorraine and I will drive up tomorrow and collect Mas.  Mum waiting for news all day, and in the end heard that Mason would be driven home tomorrow morning. Understandably, she isn't too convinced that this will happen.  

After a couple of meetings I was able to get the job I'd been working on out of my hair this afternoon. Luckily my clients seemed quite pleased with what I had delivered. This made me feel good, that I could just concentrate on zooming up to Edgware tomorrow.

Popped over to see Innis this afternoon in Brighton for a couple of hours. Had a chat in the Nelson about books and life and so on. I arrived a smidge early, and he sent me a live location, so I was able to track his progress on the map as he mooched across town. I know this technology is old now, but it still amuses me how both Innis and Rosie use it.

Home for tea, and then to bed fairly early, as we have another long car drive tomorrow. Almost finished The Vegetarian, by Han Kang which I read just before I went to sleep. Really enjoying her work.

Comments