Getting up to speed

Called Mum and Anton to see if he wanted to meet me in Brighton for coffee. But he he had to travel up to London to have a medical procedure, poking a probe into his arm and up into his heart. He told me his valve is toast, and so he needs open heart surgery. Luckily Oskar had to go to London today too for a modelling job. And they travelled back together in the evening.

I got my hair cut by Stacy. He took a perfectionist's age, especially as I just needed a bit of a tidy up as Innis is going to take my photo tomorrow for the cover of One Day Forever. The talk today well worth the time as it strayed into the supernatural, after a friend of his poked his head into the barber shop and said something about a mutual friend of theirs called The Ghost Whisperer. Turns out this was someone I'd met last time Stacy had cut my hair, who was keen on dabbling in the supernatural. He then told me about a medium he'd visited with his mate years ago, who told him the last thing his dad had written on a pad to him before he died (as the poor man had lots of tubes down his throat). The words were Orange Juice. And Stacy said there was no way the medium could have known that.

Back to Seaford, Maureen at home with Lorraine sitting in the garden. Chatted with her for a bit, she was being outrageous as usual, saying that she was going to give some visitors shit with sugar on it, which made me laugh.

Then I went to the gym again, Lorraine dropping me off before driving to Eastbourne to collect Patrick.

Home and I cooked again, and we had a relaxed evening. Anton okay after his procedure. 

Below, for no good reason other than it being part of the furniture of my life, the Runaway cafe in Lewes station, which I frequent while awaiting trains. 



Comments