Fishy business

A bitty morning, achieving little. Sylwia here, who is loving the continuing heat. 

Spoke to Mum late in the morning, before we drove off with Maureen and Lorraine to Paradise park to choose a small fishtank. I ended up selecting a small tank with a filter and heater, substrate for the plants to grow in, and gravel. Home for a bite to eat, then when Lorraine drove to Eastbourne to collect Pat, I slowly put the thing together, with Maureen impatiently wanting it all to be ready immediately. Wanting to double check the filter, I scanned the QR code which took you to a completely different product. I worked it out, then added substrate for the tropical plants and gravel and a large rock. Maureen said she didn't want the rock, and added that she'd always wanted cold water goldfish. 

Lorraine back with Patrick, and then we left, and I promised to return tomorrow, as it needs extra gravel.  Pat said he wanted tropical fish, so Maureen firmly decided it was going to be a tropical tank. 

Lorraine drove me then to the gym where I was able to get on the lats machine immediately. Two young teenage lads taking photos of their muscles in the changing room gym made me smile somewhat. Home and showered, had a good chat with the Tobster who was enjoying his Wiccan holiday from school.

As Lorraine had smelt the air outside a curry restaurant in Eastbourne yesterday, and as these things go, by tonight we were mad for a curry. We sloped off to Spice Village, where we were greeted warmly. Last couple of times we'd visited the food had taken a sharp turn for the worse, but luckily it was back to delicious, and actually very healthy, again.

Walked home with full bellies. 




  

Comments