To and fro

Struggling. The current job feels really hard and it really shouldn't. I will have to get up pre-sparrows tomorrow to fix things. I feel horrible, and my brain just isn't working and it is stressing me.

My lovely Lorraine cheery however. And is, under the guidance of Zoe program, noting her blood sugar after various breakfasts. Yesterday was oats. Today the same amount of calories but in cheese and so on. Her blood sugar seems very steady though generally, which is good. This afternoon she planted another tree, the black tulip magnolia, in our front garden. 

Lots of to-ings and fro-ings today. A man called Paul came to fit the new fridge freezer and dishwasher into our kitchen, but had to leave with only the dishwasher installed. Lorraine said he was a really nice guy, who will be back tomorrow. 

Rosie called around late this afternoon, after working at a school nearby. When I was finished work, I joined the ladies for a chat.  Lovely to see Rosie as ever. Mum called too, and I had a nice chat with her. Then Neil arrived, to talk about fitting a new boiler and so on.  

Lorraine cooked a delicious curry this evening. I am spoiled. 

Comments