Spiderhead

A bit more recording this morning with Robin and a bit of writing. 

Today mostly a day of gardening. We are loving being out there.  The evil buddleia all but vanquished now. Lots of moving things around in the garden too. I piled bricks and tiles into the little brick shed. It is only about five foot five high, and has a corrugated low roof dense with spider webs. I used my head as a duster a dozen times, and felt like I was alive with spiders. I saw some beefy ones today. Lorraine bringing order to the workhouse too, after lots of sterling work in the garden.

Mum called to say she reversed her car into a wall in the car park of the Jolly Badger yesterday, and the car is to be written off. Luckily she and Mas were completely unharmed, and the Jolly Badger folks very kind, and gave them coffee and a taxi ride home. Mum seemed okay about it but it must have been a shaking experience.

Fish pie tonight. Lorraine and I feeling the effects of working physically for hours. No need for the gym if you have a garden.

Comments