Toby leaves

Mum thankfully okay when I spoke to her this morning. 

Toby and I had a slow breakfast and coffee in the garden. Lorraine had left early to attend the Bolney School leaver's service, where she enjoyed seeing former pupils and their families, and old colleagues. She had many a hug and affectionate conversations. Then to her personal trainer.

I walked Toby to Seaford station, and he returned to  Edgware. Sad to see him go, even though I'll be seeing him next Monday. But it was good to have time to shoot the breeze properly over the past few days. 

In the evening Lorraine went to do her pottery class in Eastbourne. She dropped me off at the gym, where I had a decent session. Home and cooked a small one-person curry. A bit strange to have the house to myself. 

Apart from a call from Maureen, who needed Lorraine to call in at Stratheden Court before heading home, I listened to music and read quietly.


Comments