Toby arrives in Seaford

Morning at home with Enzo, being rather adorable. Beth and James off to North Wales for Amy Freeman's wedding. Then off to Morrisons just after lunch to do some shopping. Toby called to say he was just leaving Lewes. Lorraine completed the shopping, I got my drugs, and then met Tobs in Steamworks. We had a half, and came home and Toby got to meet Enzo and say howdy to Lorraine. 

Sadly Meatball, Romy and Toby's long-lived cat had to be put down today, which they were sad about. It seems a lifetime ago when I first met her, having let myself into Toby and Romy's place while they were at work, she cautiously came over, after several attempts, and bit me in a welcoming way.  

Toby and I made off to the Boot. No rebooters there, as all involved elsewhere tonight, but this was actually fine as we had a chance to talk, and a bite to eat, before mooching off to The Cinq Ports for another pint. Like a time warp in there with people going to a jukebox type of wall mounted machine and playing to hear the hits of the seventies, and eighties. We had a good long chat, and then came home. 

Toby went to bed. I crept into our bedroom, and the baby was snoozing and Lorraine lying in bed playing her game. Just as we were falling asleep, she went to the en suite and quickly and efficiently vomited. Oh good. 

Below: Enzo in a shopping trolley.


 

Comments