Mas in A&E

Took my poo sample down to the surgery first thing this morning, and got home and spoke to Mum who told me that Mason was taken to A&E last night. He had fallen face down on the stairs and was unable to move so she had to call an ambulance. Mum had spent the morning phoning the hospital and trying to find out where he was. I picked up the baton and after dozens of calls which are just left to ring out I was able to discover that was still in A&E and had had breakfast and was doing okay and that they were running tests on him. 

I popped out in the afternoon for a quick haircut from Stacy, and on the way home went to the gym. The physical jerks helped me manage my stress a bit. Today, on top of yesterday's fast tracking for a cancer checkup is a lot. Home to more chats with Mum, till I had spoken to the A&E nurse at 8:30 pm, who said he would probably be moved to another ward tonight. After chatting to Mum I had a can of beer and watched Star Trek with Lorraine.

Comments