A festive Friday

I got up at 6:45 and did some freelance stuff and sent it off. Later I ended up having to have a meeting about it before it could be killed off. IT playing up, bandwidth problems, meetings disappearing from my desktop calendar and so on.

I have two and a half days work in January too. Keeping a small freelance iron in the fire, but with little enthusiasm. Also did some editing on the podcast and got this loaded and published this afternoon. Tidying and doing food prep with Lorraine as Guy, Tim, Catherine and Tanya were coming around at four. I managed a nap though and a shower, after which I felt a bit perkier.  A quick chat with Mum, who has her new car now.

A cheery late afternoon and evening. Lots of Prosecco and chat. We'd done a bit roast dinner and we had Christmas pudding it was all festive and cheery. They left at a sensible hour, and we pottered about a bit before an early night. Revelling at the idea that I won't have to get up early. I am feeling a bit worn out. 

Comments