Bits and pieces

A great morning's writing. Also finally got some joy on the business of buying Tammy's book from her publisher Seren. I paid for it on June 1st, followed up with a query some weeks later. As I had heard absolutely nothing. Tammy chased it for me. And a nice apologetic note and offers to send me a used copy of her book, before the distributors get around to it etc. We will be discussing two books from their stable for the podcast. Poetry publishers are up against it in all kinds of ways, but sometimes they don't do themselves many favours.  

Offered work through the weekend, which I spent 0.4 seconds considering before I rejected it. 

Spoke to Anton today, and texted with Yvonne. 

Ate cheese for breakfast too observe how there is no blood sugar peak at all if you only eat fat using my sensor.   However, and alarm went off today, just as I was about to eat dinner which said I had low blood sugar. The alarm was quite alarming. Scoffed potatoes and salad that Lorraine had prepared. All well.

Otherwise a happy day with Lorraine.


Comments