Jelly buns

Woke up at an annoying 6am this morning, not helped by a lively Calliope and the pestiferous roof gulls.

So I got up early and did my freelance work for a few hours before Lorraine got up. As I'd worked last evening too, I was done with the job fairly quickly. At lunchtime Lorraine drove me off to see the charming Chi in Newhaven, where I received a deep tissue massage. Lorraine kindly waited for me, taking the opportunity to catch up on Star Dew Valley.

Massage was fine, until she started on my legs which made me yelp as they were so tight, particularly IT band muscles apparently. A weird, almost-stoned feeling afterwards. Lorraine drove us to the nearby dinosaur garden centre to buy some soil and some plants. Got out of the car, feeling my buns in wonder, for by backside is usually quite firm, now they feel like jelly, a fact I asked Lorraine to confirm. 

Back to Seaford and we took a walk down by the sea, after popping into the Post Office. Feeling free and happy and lucky to be living in such a sunny lovely place. 

Home and reviewed the work before sending it off. A cheery evening. I cooked a chicken stew with lots of Kenny farm vegetables. All good. 

Joined the Zoe cult tonight. Lorraine applying the blood sugar monitor to my arm, and connecting it up to my app. Blood sugar steady so far.

Below our gull waiting for an opportunity. A Jersey Tiger moth in the back garden.




Comments