Socket popper

Slightly thwarted day. Had to meet Keith and deal with a work job right away, which harshed my creative buzz. Still I managed a decent amount of my writing.

Lorraine out to see her pal Kate this morning. And I spent an infuriating hour looking for my letter from the tax office, and it was hidden in plain sight on the kitchen table. Paid my tax. Did household chores. Went shopping for a few bits after dinner, couldn't find the furniture polish, and I asked a person in Morrisons. She was holding her arm strangely, as if attempting a fascist salute, but told me what aisle to look in. I asked her if she was okay, it seems her arm pops out of its socket from time to time, and she was off to find the colleague who knows where to press her to pop it back in its socket. Poor girl having to talk to a tetchy shopper, while her arm was hanging on by strings. She re-emerged bright as a button a few minutes later and found the polish for me. 

A quick chat with Mum today.

Neurotically monitoring blood sugar still. I seem to go very low at around 5pm every day. And a few times the thing has beeped at me because of low blood sugar. However not badly enough to register as a low blood sugar incident. Seems I need to eat regularly. Giving me a whole new avenue of hyper vigilance probably not the best thing on reflection. Lorraine commendably patient with me.

Below the atrocious seagull making incursions most days. Today he was locked out, as a reprisal  vandalised some plants we'd left on the porch out from the kitchen. Here he is, snapped from our bedroom.




Comments