Boldness abounds!

Greg and Dan finished work. We have our hallway and stairs painted, the dining room and the kitchen, utility room, downstairs toilet. They did a great job, and are lovely people. The hallway and stairs are painted two colours, Autumn Embrace, and Jasmine blush, which are a boldly autumnal orangey brown, and an off white respectively. Zings happily.

Did some good writing this morning, while the brothers painted and chatted outside the door. Then was offered some work by the new French Client with Keith, which after chatting to Lorraine I have decided to accept. Turns out to be five days initially and maybe a few smidges afterwards, and will start midweek next week. A bit of a cash won't go amiss and it is only a few days. 

I went to the gym at lunchtime, and then in the afternoon, Lorraine and I mooched about Seaford a little, and popped into the Pharmacy, where they suddenly had my statins. Which is good as I want to follow my doctor's advice. And we went into the fabric shop, where Lorraine has already chatted to the lady lots. I was amazed looking at some of the fabrics were wild and like works of art in themselves. Now we have a bold colours we need bold curtains. Boldness abounds!

Watched The Orville this evening. We love that show.

I took one at bedtime. For some reason I always feel dubious about taking a brand new treatment, but got it down like a man. 


Comments