Gym and pool

Got up early and did some writing of my own this morning. Lorraine off to her personal trainer in Bolney at lunchtime and then Ashford this afternoon. I went to the gym at lunchtime and loped home. Anton took a day off today, and ended a walk in Seaford -- his knee holding up well after its operation.  I met him this afternoon in the garden of The Old Boot Inn and then we went to The Cinque Ports where we played five games of pool in the back room. I mentioned Bob which I often do when thinking about pool, and Bob phoned mid game. Both of us had a chat with him. Went into Trawlers for a fish, chip and mushy peas supper. A cheeky in Steamworks, before Anton nipped onto the train. A fun afternoon.

Lorraine off to Ashford this evening. I had a quiet night and went to bed early.

Comments