Roaring on the shore

Another day manacled to the desk looking at Keith in a window on my screen and trying to come up with ideas -- and then discussing them with Pat last thing in the afternoon.  Recording with Robin immediately work was done. Lorraine and I drove off to our nearest Sainsbury's, in Newhaven. Not terribly exciting in itself but fun to be away from my desk. Lorraine working hard but happily in the new house. She found the bulk of the cutlery today which had the words Garage and other incriminating things written on the box in my hand.  

Shocking news from Mum: a lightning strike that hit Kings Drive and knocked out their TV, and did the same to Ben's TV too. Mum's wifi is fried too -- as is Maheena's I think. Mum okay but having to organise BT people for the wifi and think about new televisions.  

Back to my desk, and I almost finished editing the podcast by nine. Enough, and I came downstairs and sipped a single bottle of beer and watched some TV with my lovely wifey. Before bed I moved the bins around to the front garden. A rainy gale howling in off the sea, and the sound of sea roaring against the pebbles on the shore. All quite dramatic. 

I took a photo of a toy tentacle emerging from a ring in the little desk that was left by the previous owners in the study. I'm still not sure why.



Comments

SEO Expert said…
lab coats comprise the biggest selling element in workwear and within the whole head to toe protective wear market they only come second in terms of value to safety footwear. You spend a lot of time in them and yet people have such widely differing views with regard to what presents the best proposition in terms of price versus value. They generally have to put up with more abuse and general wear than any other element of workwear and some people swear by Snickers which are priced at 79.99 and others would laugh at the idea of paying more than 19.99. Who is right?