Out on a non-school night

Much better progress with ideas today, thankfully, as I needed to pull something out of the hat and at last I had some decent thought.

In the evening, Lorraine and I bussed over to Hove, where we went to The Better Half, which is rapidly becoming a new favourite pub, and had a few drinks with Rosie and Innis, and of course little Pippi, the baby cockapoo, which is like some sort of teddy bearish thing with longish legs. It is much adored. Nice to chat with them both. Talking to Innis about photography and a potential business wheeze I had on holiday. First drink since returning from Greece, where Lorraine where we lapped up   a good deal. Now that it is cooler again, the idea of lager simply doesn't spontaneously pop into your head like it did during the heatwave.

 Home by bus. Odd to be out on a weekday with Lorraine. I love school holidays.

Comments