Bullet biting

Worked on my Waiting Rooms project, and set up an appointment with the marketing department at a local private hospital where there is an installation in the waiting room by Brian Eno. Texts from Keith, who I will meet up with soon. Have to get into London and start schmoozing again soon.

Bit the bullet and signed up to continue my stained glass studies again. Also got in touch with the doctor's about swollen glands, I have to wait two weeks for an appointment. Meanwhile the swollen glands seem to be subsiding a bit.  

A note from Antony Mair, who will use a quote from me on the jacket of his new book.

Below here is a photo of me by the miniature train we rode on for Pat's birthday, the photo taken by Beth. Gives you an idea of how wee the train was. I also went for a walk in the afternoon, attempting to get fitter. Not cold, but ominous looking weather... View towards the sea, and a view towards Brighton's football stadium.

Loving having Lorraine at home, and fed her on her return from pilates.



Comments