Home sweet home

Up early and working on the French brief. Took Lorraine tea in bed, and she did meditation and listening to another chapter of her Buddhism book and looking at stuff on her iPad while I worked. The brief proving quite tough, and filling my head with cattle and goats and airborne diseases is not really what it seems to want. But so happy to be able to work at home, and not having to factor in hours of travelling.

Late breakfast.  I like having Lorraine at home during the day, even though she eased herself back into doing some schoolwork.

Preparing to go to the gym, I managed to tweak something just above my knee. The cross trainer aggravated it, but I was okay on the rowing machine, and did some light weights. Something  was better than nothing for I am a ventripotent man at present. Lorraine off to do pilates in her smart new casual gear this evening.

Still marvelling at how the golden parched grass of three weeks ago is green again in Preston Park.

Lorraine cooking a chicken cooked in wine, with vegetables and roasted grapes: the kind of thing that happens when she has more time.

Comments