Hot fun in London

Today I had arranged to meet Matty Boy for lunch in Chiswick after a scoot to the dentist. Great to see him, looking suave and shaven headed. Things going well with his agency, but mainly we shot the breeze about our many mutual pals, and houses too. He is moving East to the countryside soon, to be in a beautiful old house with grounds big enough for a horse to run in. Matt particularly pleased that it had an outside bar. Also saw Isy for a chat briefly as Matt had to zoom back to the office. Met young master William Walter Hunt who, although I am no expert in these things, looked to be a baby of distinction and excellence.

We repaired to another pub after popping briefly back into the office. For more of the same, then fond farewells with Matt. It did my heart good to see him. Then I tubed over to London Bridge station to head home, but got off at London Bridge and went to Borough Market where I met Keith in meatspace for the first time in years, having a drink with Fitz and Maurizio. Had a beer there, and then the insistence of the seagull grew too strong, and I slipped off south back home. 

Very dehydrated when I got home, I had caught the sun and had lots of booze, and after saying hello to Lorraine, sat downstairs drinking about four pints of water before bed. Annoyingly didn't get a snap of Matt, but did of Isy and William Walter. And of Keith, Fitz and Maurizio. 







Comments