Wobbling on a tightrope

Hot as anything. Working outside this morning as well as in my office. Still on the short story, and some work on my new secret project with Robin. Strolled into town at lunchtime and met up with Chris Williams, we got a coffee (an iced coffee for me) and sat in New Road opposite the Theatre Royal chatting in a socially distanced way. Chris is a born traveller, and was telling me about some of his trips, such as walking on Indonesian Volcanoes, and a recent scary encounter with a rhino.

Mooched home in the heat through Preston Park, lots of young folks there and a gleeful feeling of the end of lockdown. I noticed a girl wobbling on a tight rope (The French Bloke told me it was really called a slack line) and it seemed a fitting image for Blighty at present.

Drank some beer outside in the heat tonight, having a nice chat with my lovey wifey.

Below, park scenes. I'm all about the black and white at the moment.







Comments