Clouds

It seems Beth has a new flat, after seeing it yesterday. It is in Hove and she will be living with her pal Amy. All exciting stuff, and she is really buoyed by it. 

I took delivery of a pair of bargain walking shoes after being fired up about it having talked to Anton. Mercifully, they fit nicely and gave me  spring in my step as I set off. Nice to have something new. Listening to Notes on a Scandal by Zoe Heller as I walked, but mainly boggling at clouds. 

Off to Hollingbury Hillfort again this afternoon, after working on my story. Have been taking black and white photos this week, and the clouds today were spectacular. It resulted in this rather fab shot of the clouds bubbling up like mountains behind the hill fort, much better in black and white than it would have been in colour. 


Comments