Somewhat scuppered

A phone call at 7am from Maureen, who was feeling unwell. Lorraine left immediately, to be with Pat while Maureen stayed in bed. This scuppered the get away to Dorset this afternoon to meet Innis and Rosie. Perhaps tomorrow.

So I unexpectedly had the day to myself. Feeling annoyingly sluggish, with some cold symptoms. It rained lots which, though welcome, gave the day a dreary tinge. I spoke to Anton, who feels like he has a mountain to climb. Anne still in hospital and it does not seem that she'll be coming home anytime soon.  Checked in with Mum, who was going up the road to see her friend Gail. Also texted First Matie.

Did a bit of creative work at my desk. Had a sleep. Bit of an in-between day. Fish and chips this evening. Lorraine not home till about twenty past eight. Then we watched Traitors and then went to bed.

Look for the book you have already written. With this idea, I have been trawling through a stash of old bitmaps I'd mucked about with years ago, and have been looking at them with zine eyes. Here are frames from something that never happened. I had the name of an alien planet: Navrone, and nothing else. 








Comments