Strimmy head

Sunday gardening for an hour or two. I was looking upwards for some time starting to strim a bush using Beth and James's strimmer called Rambo, and I was ambushed by a bout of vertigo, probably because of the angle I was holding my head. Luckily there was a garden chair handy, and I sat there feeling like I was on a boat in a rough sea for a minute. It settled down fairly quickly,  and Lorraine took over the strimming and I confined myself cleaning up the patio. Lovely to be out in the fresh air, however, and it felt pretty good to be exercising.  

I have been being interviewed by Charlotte for the Understory Website, in a kind of letter swap format.  In answering her questions I found myself writing about experiences during meditation, and accessing a deeper level of creativity than just your subconscious. Not sure what Charlotte will make of that! 

Pat and Maureen around this afternoon, and Lorraine and I cooked up a roast chicken dinner, Maureen very complimentary about my roast potatoes, which is praise indeed. After Lorraine returned from dropping them home, Lorraine and I watched The Bear, which is a very stressful series based on a chef trying to turn around his family business. Rather good though.


Comments