Steve's birthday

Up early and preparing, then recording with Robin. Had lunch and felt very tired still, and my eyes a bit photosensitive. Decided to pop up for a nap, and woke up two hours later, feeling generally repaired. 

In fact I rebooted the day... Lorraine and I off to The Old Boot Inn to celebrate Steve's birthday. He was there with his pal Mike from  the Netherlands. We had a couple of beers and strapped on the nosebag in the pub. I had a very decent chicken salad. We were joined later by his pal Gilbert -- a former lodger of Steve's back in his Brighton days, from Cameroon and a lovely bloke who now lives in Seaford. Then we were joined by Steve's pals Russell and Alison. A cheery evening. Lorraine left a bit earlier than me, to prepare for Rhyme Time tomorrow, and to be with Pat and Maureen. Home at a sensible time, with my top hat on fairly straight and true to watch a couple of episodes of Family Guy.

Brian a trial at the moment. He is taking sneaky wees and the occasional poo indoors. We have to watch him like a hawk.

Below Dutch Mike, Steve and Lorraine in the Old Boot Inn. 


 

Comments