Bimbling with Beth

Beth here this afternoon James off on a stag weekend, which he had to organise. Lorraine and Beth lurking in Seaford shops and a cafe. I went off to lurk in the gym. When I got home, Beth and Lorraine were playing a game using the TV screen called My Time at Sandrock, bimbling (a Beth word) about building things in a desert landscape with some odd characters. Those type of games just seem like work to me. You have lots of problems to solve. 

In the evening we went off to Spice Village, but it was too full so we repaired to the Bengal Palace, and had a nice time there, poppadoms and a couple of cold Cobra beers. But I by far prefer the food in the Spice Village. Both of us loved spending time with Beth, if all the stars align she and James will be Seaford residents in March. 

Comments