Podcast and Pat and Maureen

The first day of my gym membership, but editing the last bits of the podcast recordings took hours so in the end I ran annoyingly out of time. Also did laundry too, hanging washing out on our rotary washing line, and then collecting it in soddenly a few hours later. Chatting to Bob too, saying how much fun Monday had been. And the Planet Poetry episode is a good one, featuring my interview with Sarah Barnsley, and Robin and I were happy with the episode. 

Meanwhile Lorraine was driving off to see Pat and Maureen this morning, but en route decided to bring them back home with her. Maureen not feeling to bright with an infection, and Pat still recovering. One of Maureen's sisters is critically ill too, so Lorraine thought it would be nice to have them. The first time in our house too, and they liked it lots.

They all arrived just as I had finished work, and I mooched out to Trawlers to buy fish and chips. I was the only person in there, and the woman behind the counter was really pleasant, and said she had lived here for ten years after being in Lewes and Brighton, and we agreed it was really friendly in Seaford.

Home with aromatic and excellent fish and chips. Pat and Maureen enjoying watching Heartbeat on the TV while they did so. An early night.


Comments