Craving a bit of order

My back steadily better, if somewhat sore still. A day of rest, so naturally Lorraine and I packing like a pair of maniacs. Beth popped in after her teaching for a quick chat, and a big mummy hug. Not having Lorraine in Brighton is a bit weird for her. 

I spoke to the Tobster this evening, while sprawled exhausted on the gold sofa. He's pleased to be teaching again, even if education is being steadily dumbed down. Breezing home in a Tessla at the end of the day mitigates that a bit. Romy doing high-level Romy things with aplomb. 

It's funny. It's the physical mess that does my head in. Living in a house where everything is upside down, and every drawer is emptied, and boxes and bags of stuff make walking across the rooms makes me feel a bit crazy. I wonder when I became a person who craves a bit of order as opposed to devil may care chaos.





Comments