Drop off

The brief did not arrive, and the meeting we were supposed to have this afternoon was cancelled so me and Keith not much of a revenue generating machine at the moment. 

However this gave me time to interview Peter Raynard, a lovely bloke who had grown up in Coventry and just a couple of years younger than me so I could really picture the Coventry of the '80s that he was talking about. I also prepped the questions for Sarah Barnsley for our interview next week.

Then we drove into town on a charity run. Went to three charity places to drop off things like books, clothes and sleeping bags gratefully received by the homeless charity. The woman in Martlets acting as she was doing us a favour taking our stuff, which rather irritated me. Lorraine lovely to everyone of course, so that was all right. 

I also went to the Apple store and recycled my ancient laptop, and two old iPhones. For one of the phones I got a voucher for £65 which was a big win. Then Lorraine and I went across to the phoneshop, but there were only two snail folk in there and lots of customers so we simply melted away.

Dust at home is making me feel like I have a cold. However a new hoover arrived today. We seem to  need tranquil evenings. We ate a lovely salad that Lorraine made, with a dressing made of garlic and ground up anchovies. And then watched a Toby and Romy recommendation: Extraordinary Attorney Woo a Korean series on Netflix. It was charming.


Comments