Poetic humbuggery

Up with a desire to get on with things, and even made a surprisingly long list, but  managed to side-tracking myself from achieving much of it. Reset with a sunny walk this lunchtime. Lorraine off to get her hair cut in a glamorous fashion this afternoon in Hove and also to see Innis and Rosie.

Innis sent me a Happy National Poetry Day text, which was nice of him. Personally I am a bit humbuggish about it. Every day is a blinking poetry day round these parts etc. 

This afternoon two hours of the Understory Conversation, which never fails to be interesting. One of the poets, called Emma Jones has such a distinctly convincing voice in everything she writes that I'm greatly in admiration of her.

Lorraine and I watched an abominable film called The Sphere. A-list cast in an underwater turkey.

Spoke to the Toby for an hour this afternoon, also to Mum too.   



Comments