The smell of a dead snail

The day started productively. I felt a bit queasy, first thing but thought nothing of it. Had a live yoghurt and fruit and seeds and oats breakfast, and went upstairs to call Mum. 

Afterwards I cleaned the cat litter tray and area. After this aromatic delight I decided to empty the buckets of salty water we had been chucking snails into. The buckets had been brewing for a week or so, and when I poured out the water, the smell was so unspeakably foul it was all I could do not to projectile vomit. I have never had a reaction like it. Lorraine finished that job. 

While Lorraine hard at work in the garden. I began to bolt sleepers together, but soon The felt wussy. Felt sick and had an upset stomach, so sunk off to the gold sofa, where I slept, and ate only a cup of miso soup and a couple of crackers for the rest of the day. 

Comments