Christmassy chores

Up and at em… Lorraine and I spending a small fortune in Sainsbury's this morning. The day taken up with various Christmassy chores. Lorraine wrapping presents in a patient methodical way, and then I cooked a large roast supper and then L and I gorged on it while being gripped by Borgen the Danish political thriller.

We also booked Japanese rail tickets, and planned everything we needed to do before we take off, including coaches to Heathrow. I chatted with Janet who is awaiting a day for her stent implant, and naturally wants it done with.  I wrote a few Christmas cards and caught up with correspondence and generally enjoyed spending time with my lovely wife. Neither of us feeling keen nor eager for work tomorrow.  Lorraine now officially end of termish and a bit sick of it all.

Comments