Blank for special messages

Before I went to work I was able to sort out how to edit material on the radio MP3 recorder. Turns out Anton and I had not recorded a single word of our Dragon Quest walk. It was blank. Discovering this made me want to boil my own head, or perhaps plunge needles into my own eye sockets. Especially as the only thing on the freaking recorder was Neil's voice patiently explaining how to use it.

The good news, of course, is that we can do it again, and much better the second time as neither of us were loving what we had done the first time. And when Anton and I chatted about it this morning this was the only way of looking at it.

Maybe this was what made me feel a bit tetchy this morning, not helped by sitting in a board meeting which as any fule kno is invariably a tiresome yapfest.

Mood much improved at lunchtime, which was something of a replay of yesterday. Another walk along the river with the French Bloke, and talked about interesting things such as the nature of memory and human behavior as influenced by biology. Also mentioned the freaking recorder business, which the FB seemed to enjoy.

Work fine in the afternoon and left promptly. Home and discovered a card from Sprinkles, full of sprinkles, and pottered about trying to introduce some order at home, and looking at the TV. It is cool.

Comments