Midgets

Saw a perky Carl off to the station to begin his long journey back to Runcorn. It had been great to see him despite all the hospital stuff. Returning home I realised I had a temperature. Decide to postpone my trip to London tomorrow, made a few calls, then drifted in and out of feverish dreams all afternoon. A vivid David Lynch style dream where I witnessed a tiny car overtaking a mini, only to crash into some traffic lights. I was first on the scene, and found the tiny car to be full of repulsive midgets.

Betsy called and we may do some more work next week, which will be fun. She sent me a poem and a picture she'd done. Both rather good. Spoke to the folks at On Track. I may have an interview with a well known actor comedian in the pipeline, a refreshing change from sustainability gurus. Lorraine called by briefly this evening and we ate some companionable Chinese grub together. Then I sloped off early to bed.

Comments