Had vivid dreams about a haunted house last night. Looked this up in my dictionary for dreamers in the middle of the night to no avail.

An uneventful day, full of people, but I was in an introverted bubble of tiredness. In idle moments I made a little time for hypochondria, as I have been feeling drained and have had a strange taste in my mouth.

Woke up to see my favourite client (a delightful French woman) to present concepts just after lunch. This made me have to blow out my lunch date with Olivia, who has now left the agency to go back to Milan. She gave me a bottle of wine and a little thank you card. I felt a bit rubbish as I’d done almost nothing for her other than listen for ten minutes.

I felt a strong sense of some sort of missed connection. Feeling a bit jaded, I went for a swim after work and felt somewhat better. Bought some cod and pak choi and made a nice if unorthodox stir fry when I got home, the aroma of which lingers with surprising persistence.

Comments