Climbing back on the podcast pony

So back in the podcast groove, Lorraine and I got up early again and Amanda arrived early to paint the living room. Lorraine drove off to Gatwick this morning with Beth, who has to fly to Aberdeen. She then went to her personal trainer, and then had lunch with a pal in Bolney. I recorded a bit of banter with Robin, and then edited what we'd recorded. A happy day thinking about poems, changing the cat litter. Lorraine home again this afternoon, then went out again for the evening. 

I called Mum and had a nice chat with her. She said there was some Jazz in the Waggon and Horses at the weekend, that she had enjoyed, tuning into their interplay. I am going up to London on Tuesday evening to host this book launch, so I'll see Mum and Mas beforehand. I told mum she was one of the two birds I was going to kill with a single stone.

I went for a walk down by the sea, which looked a beautiful grey blue in the fading light. Home and a glass of wine, offset with peanuts. All well. 

A crossing to the pebbles and the sea.



Comments