Head banging

Received confirmation today of my meeting in Guernsey about the anthology. Now to get the presentation in shape. Very excited about all this.

Otherwise, up to briefly babysit a poorly Klaudia this morning, while Anton took Oskar to nursery. Later to the gym where I had quite a good and sweaty workout. I feel lots fitter but am still fat. Persisting is the only thing I guess.

A walk this evening down by the sea taking a few snaps. Stopped in the Cricketers and had a pint, and scribbled a mindmap and felt much better, having spent hours banging my head against a brick wall of two pages that after protracted hours of work were considerably worse than when I started. Some days you just have to admit defeat.

Instead I watched the second season of The Inbetweeners DVDs which Anton lent me this morning. Love it.

Below some seafront photos in twilight.




Comments