So... Thursday night. Have just returned from my first day back at work. Remembered on the morning train that I was due to present to the agency the brand work I had done on the cats & dogs charitythis afternoon. It being in the local theatre I felt quite at home and to general satisfaction managed to begin the presentation with asking the difference between weasels and labradors, which amused me. After the rally, most of the agency then went to the Rutland where I had a good few chats before being summoned by the call of the seagull.

Saw that my piece on Taboo had been published in that august journal European Pharmameceutical Executive.

A sniff of interest in New York for my CV. Which is worth following up.

Best thing was Mary Jane calling me this morning. Have got my new phone and a photo I took of MJ is the screen saver on it, which is nice. I am missing her horribly. I attach the image which I took using my new phone and surprised her by snapping her under an umbrella in Lacock.

Will have to update this blog with details of the wonderful holiday I had with MJ and Michael and Johanna, aka Mr and Mrs Pie.

Comments