Much better today, headache gone, and I set off to London with no problem. The Gnome, who returned today, and me are not too busy right now, which suits me fine while I normalise after my jetlag. A pleasant day.

At lunchtime I waddled over Fulham Palace Road to the pool. I am ruing my usual loss of self control when I am in the US, where I eat like a maniac. There is much repair work to be done.

Spoke to my lovely MJ after my swim and I seem to be in trouble for the Winnie the Pooh picture, she busy readying herself for her new job, working on her freelance article and being a cheeky monkey.

In the evening I went out with an exceedingly cheery Matty Boy for a well-overdue beer and a feed in the Stonemason's. Put the world to rights for some time, before we were joined by the lovely Taranjit, the major factor in his current cheeriness. They are making an extremely sweet couple.

Journey home something of a nightmare and didn't get back till gone 1.00am,

Below the river Thames at sundown, as I walked to see Matty Boy.

Comments